Sunday, March 19, 2006

My first ST Patrick's Celebration...

Friday was late for work coz tummy upset.. wanted to see CHinese doc for acupuncture but turns out they rest on Fridays.. the email still have problems (monday will be rectified they said) and I still need to call the IT guys to switch my network when i do work....麻烦。。The PC clock went slow again.. I thought it was 6:10 when it was already 6:25pm.. late for meeting my classmate at the mrt -__-

Good thing was.. i manage to finish my work! And I had a fun day at class.. Mister Harvey Wee was humourous as usual, and Barnabas & Tina are fun to hang out... keke.. I'm glad that I've found some classmates.. esp Tina who's keeping me on time for class.. but sad that this istheir last term @ MDIS le.. :(

After school.. next stop.. Rouge!!! Joanne's celebrating her bithday, and Ive asked Janet + Boby to go Rouge to hang out.. a gang of Ightlife people will be heading there as well~! Janet foo was already high le.. finished a good bottle of wine from 9-10pm she said.. When i got there, JA + Squek were having on a short Irish tour! All the bars around Rouge (eg. Alley bar, pre-rouge etc) were celebrating St Patrick's Day~! Sponsored by Guiness, there were booth's explaining how to pour a guiness, 4-leaved clover stick on tattoos.. Polariod shots with mister Leprechaun & Guiness mug.. and many more!! Kruger and his band was away .. an another band stood in.. not so good lah. I was busy running around, making sure my gals all reach.. saying hi to everyone... TRYING to get the guiness hat for Janet foo.. She sulky lah.. One of the staff (called daniel... hmph) said he will give it to her, But came and asked for it back.. CHeat hor~!!!


All decked out in Green for the day~! *grinz*
Ja still bluff mie say she no wear green wor.. see the hat, VEry cute hor!!!


1:30am, headed to cineleisure with Janet.. Her first midnight show~!!! Errr... reccommended by Boby as well... TRANSAMERICA.. How was it you asked? WE WERE BORED!!!! Gee.... and that.. was Janet's first midnight movie.. hmm.. whether will it be her last, I dunno.. hahaha :p

Today..after my driving lesson at 2pm...FINALLY~ Mie gonna go on my first trip to Mount Faber~ Too bad Blush wont be joining us.. keke.. =n.n= Another first time on the scoreboard~.. =n.n=

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe.. i Njoyed the wine.. all to myself.. and I got 2 Guinness Shot glasses less the HAT.. nevermind better than nothing hor. :)

10:10 AM  
Blogger aMie said...

Yep Yep.. i wanna go on short getaway soon.. but assignment coming up..sigh..

Stupid borders bluff mie mother's day is 26th March!!! URGH!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home