Wednesday, March 08, 2006

ReSuLts is OuT~!

Heh heh.. Yesterday, classmates were talking abt the grades for Journalism (one of the 2 modules i took last term).. I went and check the mailbox once I got home.. viola!! I was excited.. tore open teh result slip.. .and I got a "B"!!! I'm quite happy with my grades.. keke.. The paper was tough sia.. and I was afraid I'd not do well coz I had not enough time to finish alot of stuff.. :) Alright.. that's one down.. and one more result slip to go~

TUESDAY classes are darn hard to absorb.. the lecturer SOOOooooOOO dry!! Fwah.. everything he quote from the textbook sia..-___-

Today going Mandarin gardens to exercise again.. Badminton~!! I brought my swimming costume also though.. keke.. still prefer swimming ba.. hope tonight I'd have enough time to jump into the steam bath and/or sauna at the condo.. keke =n.n=

janet's looking for BRit awards show.. where to find?? Anyways, all's set for mt Faber trip on 19th march.. My first time on Mt Faber!! Hope Moo lai's going.. then I'd get to see her pet doggies~! =n.n=

Mister EA is flying off in 2 days time.. too bad wont be able to send him off if the gals are planning to.. I've got sch~....


Now i'm reading 'KYO'.. comic I borred from Jyrm... stupid boy full of shit.. hahaha.. XD Still cant figure out if he is malay, chinese, or mix dunno wat..*ponder..Ponder*

2 Comments:

Blogger moe said...

Gong xi gong xi! Work hard~!!

5:26 PM  
Blogger aMie said...

heehee..."gum xia~" =n.n=

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home