Driving day..
Today.. got driving lessons... YIPPEE~!! Hmm.. Janet say my lessons quite slow... last time by 3rd lesson lydat her instructor put her on main road le.. oh well.. mie enjoying myself =n.n=
Later got free lunch again.. Colleague's farewell meal..hmm.. admin's email only say "..going somewhere nice to eat.." Hahaha.. Should be good =n.n=
Last evening swam only 15 laps.. but got to use the sauna AND steam room this time~~ Keke.. very relaxing sia~ Too bad sarah didnt join in ytd.. :) Oh.. there I was, so 'proud' of myself that I remembered to bring my towel yesterday..then.. I realise i forgot to bring my wallet from office~!!! -___- Very funny wor.. lucky Ja send mie home.. Thanks YOu! =n.n=
Later got free lunch again.. Colleague's farewell meal..hmm.. admin's email only say "..going somewhere nice to eat.." Hahaha.. Should be good =n.n=
Last evening swam only 15 laps.. but got to use the sauna AND steam room this time~~ Keke.. very relaxing sia~ Too bad sarah didnt join in ytd.. :) Oh.. there I was, so 'proud' of myself that I remembered to bring my towel yesterday..then.. I realise i forgot to bring my wallet from office~!!! -___- Very funny wor.. lucky Ja send mie home.. Thanks YOu! =n.n=
A shot of JA's bug.."BLUSH.. this is where she alight mie.. keke =n.n=Happy birthday to Janet this saturday.. \0/
Okie.. back to work.. Oh.. Tmr Mister E flying le~~~


3 Comments:
Dun be late for your driving lesson, K .. I enjoyed my drive home..
HEY JIE! DIDNT KNOW YOU TAKE UP DRIVING LESSONS! HAHA HOPE U LOVE THEM!
AND MOST OF ALL DRIVE ME AROUND IF U GET A CAR!
adeline woon!!! u nottie ger... hahaha.. u study hard ar aiyoh.. keke ;p
Post a Comment
<< Home