Tuesday, March 14, 2006

sTuFFEd~!

Just back home from class.. sigh.. another boring lesson for MMR.. the lecturer is really earnest! but he isnt making the lesson ez to absorb at all lor... just relaying from the book indeed! -__-

hmm... geee.. i'm still feeling full wor! I only had a popiah and some fruits for lunch.. morn mum prepared 2 soft boiled eggs and gave me 2 putu mayam.. It was abit too much for me actually coz I was still feeling full from dinner the night b4 at Squek's le.

Last night had a major binge at Squek's house sia! Finished my meeting at F5 early, so went to meet up with sharon at Clark Quay mrt.. by the time we were done shopping at hougang mall's NTUC, it was already 830pm le~ We decided to cook our own dinner you see.. Pasta + Mashed Potato!!!





So on the left you can see the mash potato i was preparing... add bit of milk, bit of garlic salt, butter...MASH MASH Smash~~!! keke... You can see sharon preparing the ingredients for the pasta (mushroom + asparagus + hotdog) haha.. weird combi hor? Bought the 2 packs of fuscilli pasta for $1.90 only..! We cooked 1/3 of a pack only tho... Sharon took some better pic of the end products... maybe she'll upload here. Started eating at 930pm... then watch telebe..

********************************************************

Sunday... Janet let me drive BLUSH!!! Haha.. she brought out the camera but forgot to take picture... She
blogged about it tho.. keke =n.n= JA picked me up ard 5pm.. then we headed to mandarin gardens and i went a few rounds at one part of the carpark.. (literally turn in circles lah) THen I attempted one round around the whole estate... BLUSH is easy to maneuver wor~ Release clutch she will start moving already, just that her gear abit far leh.. maybe Janet's arm IS longer~! keke.. I was quite stressed so didnt drive too long.

We were feeling hot too, so just as planned.. we headed for Gelare's waffle ice-cream~~ *YUMs* Next stop, was a slow drive to expo to deliver Boby's dinner. :)

While waiting for boby to knock off, we took a strol to the other end of expo, to draw money lah~ There was a CHINESE (note.. it was stated chinese wor) book fair and a watsons fair as well... ended up JA bought 4 books wor~! At harris..co $50 bucks psent you get $10 bucks off leh! She bought english novels of course.. all by same author.. :)

Then it's another leisure ride home on BLUSH~*grin* I still prefer passenger seat lah..

********************************************************

Saturday... nuah whole day at home... went out at 6pm to get new contact lens (Grey monthly disposable from Spectroflex) then meet Sarah at PS for dinner.. by the time already 830pm wor! Oh.. The japanese restaraunt at lv 6 is very good!! I really reccommend.. Their $1.90 normal plates have so much variety!! I forgot the name, but it's just beside the Manhaten fish restaurant place *thumbs up*

Guess wat? it's also Janet's birthday!! So it's WalaWala night~! Sarah and I reched at 11pm.. couldnt get a cab at ulu Red Hill as usual.. -__- I think Janet was rather happy that night, keke... So many free drinks! And well wishes and hugs and presents... *gRinZ* And I helped take nice pictures~~! Keke.. I gave her a calendar brick thingy that she'll have to fix herself every month... still wondering when she'll get to fitting it tho.. hahaha

The big 31~... It'll be a fantastic year ahead JA!*thumbs up*

Okie.. that's 1 down.. and .. *counts fingers...* FOUR more march babies to go~~~ Oh no!! *gULp* So there is this theory that couples like to make babies during June aka school break.. -__-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look set for tonite's work out.. hahaha.. I just stared at the Bricky every morning and nite before I sleep.. one day.. I will just say okay lets try to see if I dismantle will it ever be in one piece.. hahaha.. maybe if the numbers are all the same I dun have a problem..

the books.. haha.. I recalled saying Mie its chinese book fair.. wat the hell would I be doing in a Chinese book fair but ya can take a look. hahahahaha.. Damn.. and I getting placebo cd later.. promise them I will pick it up today.. in I go out broken i become.

Dinner on you tonite. very cheap to feed me..

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home