hANG over..
Okk.. anyone wants tickets to see the world cup at suntec? Friend got 2 to give away.. See the CUP ar~~ keke.. think moses oredi see b4 le..IS FOR TODAY only hor.. lay long lay long... \0/
I still hang over from swimming on wed.. I did 20 laps leh~!! Calf super aching.... *pout* Keke.. next wed exercise day again.. Yippee~ Ytd was late 30min for driving *suLk* .. sigh.. WOrk.. -__- Lucky Sarah was b4 mie so I let her take over mie time... But 'tuk shiok' leh..did turning of the car ytd... haha.. turn left~ turn right~ spin spin spin the wheel... wheeeeeee~~!! Hmm.. instructor say i quite good and catch on fast wor.. but i wonder he is it just being 'encouraging' .. Actually i uber enjoy driving~... dunno why sarah find it stress wor.. *ponDer*
Well.. mie not yet apply any account or card yet.. Haha.. but ok got 2 confirmation on benefit of e-saver orediz.. now the question is.. apply is oso online or go to counter huh? Haha... *oops* :p
Oh oh.. I am so excited!! Sharon got 6 tix for Rugby 7 le~!! But only for 9th April.. the final match... =n.n= La la la~ Neh see before.. but Janet say very fun! Something to look forward to in April, though i know nuts about ruGby..... *GrinZ*
I still hang over from swimming on wed.. I did 20 laps leh~!! Calf super aching.... *pout* Keke.. next wed exercise day again.. Yippee~ Ytd was late 30min for driving *suLk* .. sigh.. WOrk.. -__- Lucky Sarah was b4 mie so I let her take over mie time... But 'tuk shiok' leh..did turning of the car ytd... haha.. turn left~ turn right~ spin spin spin the wheel... wheeeeeee~~!! Hmm.. instructor say i quite good and catch on fast wor.. but i wonder he is it just being 'encouraging' .. Actually i uber enjoy driving~... dunno why sarah find it stress wor.. *ponDer*
Well.. mie not yet apply any account or card yet.. Haha.. but ok got 2 confirmation on benefit of e-saver orediz.. now the question is.. apply is oso online or go to counter huh? Haha... *oops* :p
Oh oh.. I am so excited!! Sharon got 6 tix for Rugby 7 le~!! But only for 9th April.. the final match... =n.n= La la la~ Neh see before.. but Janet say very fun! Something to look forward to in April, though i know nuts about ruGby..... *GrinZ*


1 Comments:
Correction! I not only see the cup hor... I is hold the cup one leh!
Post a Comment
<< Home