Badminton
ah ah ah.... my armpit aching... hahaha... yah lah.. I know suppose to use wrist to play badminton, not the WHOLE arm.. but i amateur mah~ ;D
Last night's game was simply..FUN!!!! Piang, JA & GEL make me laugh so much!!! Hahaha.. JA was so hyper, chattering, poking fun, joking away... Gel..she just move den look funny le..Aiyoh! She seem to be aching all over lydat.. hahaha.. I just swing racket and perspire and laugh only~ =n.n= Hmmmm.. boby not so funny yesterday. Oh, I think.... Boby havent been funny for a long time le.. =0
Had dinner at the simpang bedok the strtch of kopitiam there.. next time MUST try the chicken wing sia~! I eye very long le but never buy.. had beef with ginger and onions wif rice instead. It was tender & tasty... but portion was bit too much for mie. :p Hmm.. last night wind very strong.. on drive back to my place i took out my pink towel and wrap as shawl sia~ Hahaha.. i think whoever peep in will think I'm a weirdo .. keke :p
OKie.. must rem buy contact lens solutions le.. hmm.. tmr is work then sch then rouge then movie with JA.. keke... BUSY is gooda~!
Last night's game was simply..FUN!!!! Piang, JA & GEL make me laugh so much!!! Hahaha.. JA was so hyper, chattering, poking fun, joking away... Gel..she just move den look funny le..Aiyoh! She seem to be aching all over lydat.. hahaha.. I just swing racket and perspire and laugh only~ =n.n= Hmmmm.. boby not so funny yesterday. Oh, I think.... Boby havent been funny for a long time le.. =0
Had dinner at the simpang bedok the strtch of kopitiam there.. next time MUST try the chicken wing sia~! I eye very long le but never buy.. had beef with ginger and onions wif rice instead. It was tender & tasty... but portion was bit too much for mie. :p Hmm.. last night wind very strong.. on drive back to my place i took out my pink towel and wrap as shawl sia~ Hahaha.. i think whoever peep in will think I'm a weirdo .. keke :p
OKie.. must rem buy contact lens solutions le.. hmm.. tmr is work then sch then rouge then movie with JA.. keke... BUSY is gooda~!


2 Comments:
exercising with me is always fun.. hehehe.. that doesnt mean i dun Njoy compete...
Glad you enjoy.. must start from basic..
i dun mind badminton again... but hor... not balance leh! only right arm.leg/thigh aching 0__0
hahaha.. next week no exercise wor.. mebbe sat ba...
Post a Comment
<< Home