Anti-social..
It's just one of those times.. where by one feels anti-social... .. Guess this state will last till tmr evening.. HAPPY BDAY JANET FOO~! Haha.. see ya at wala sat nite later...
I changed my mind.. I changed my thoughts.. I chnaged the colour of my blog.. .. peace? sigh..
Well, i've got the other result slip le.. quite disappointed actually.... Advertising Strategy module i got a B :) keke.. as usual mum gave mie a dose of her nonsense.. ( why B again? why B like me? i'm ah Bee mah..) hurhur.. =n.n= I love my mum... the person that cares for mie the most le...
Hmmm.. i finding difficulty in braking and starting off when driving.. cannot catch the right timing leh..*ponder ponder* BUT... JA has kindly agreed to let me practice on BLUSH~!!! Yesh yesh.. keke.. i knew she dote on mie~ =n.n= Promise wont bang BLUSH okiez.. and promise wont make u drunk at wala *cross finger* hurhur...
hmm.. It's friday.. met my AXA agent... Seems like my CPF investment is doing VERY good le~ From Nov bought at 1.1 ....now rise to 1.2 oreddiz wor.. I is happy about that.. ;DMet clara from Nightlife for lunch at beer garden.. Hope she like the chicken rice~ It really is QUITE sedup~! Minus the dodgy decor lah.. heehee.. :D
ok.. guess time to bed... it was a 'relieve' to chat nonsense with calvin & sarah over msn just now.. :) Helped to lighten up the gloominest in mie abit.. well.. gonna be waking up to another day soon. Safe Journey to all~
I changed my mind.. I changed my thoughts.. I chnaged the colour of my blog.. .. peace? sigh..
Well, i've got the other result slip le.. quite disappointed actually.... Advertising Strategy module i got a B :) keke.. as usual mum gave mie a dose of her nonsense.. ( why B again? why B like me? i'm ah Bee mah..) hurhur.. =n.n= I love my mum... the person that cares for mie the most le...
Hmmm.. i finding difficulty in braking and starting off when driving.. cannot catch the right timing leh..*ponder ponder* BUT... JA has kindly agreed to let me practice on BLUSH~!!! Yesh yesh.. keke.. i knew she dote on mie~ =n.n= Promise wont bang BLUSH okiez.. and promise wont make u drunk at wala *cross finger* hurhur...
hmm.. It's friday.. met my AXA agent... Seems like my CPF investment is doing VERY good le~ From Nov bought at 1.1 ....now rise to 1.2 oreddiz wor.. I is happy about that.. ;DMet clara from Nightlife for lunch at beer garden.. Hope she like the chicken rice~ It really is QUITE sedup~! Minus the dodgy decor lah.. heehee.. :D
ok.. guess time to bed... it was a 'relieve' to chat nonsense with calvin & sarah over msn just now.. :) Helped to lighten up the gloominest in mie abit.. well.. gonna be waking up to another day soon. Safe Journey to all~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home