Monday, March 27, 2006

Doppio-ed + Yoko-fieD

Ahhhhhhhhh..... Nothing like a cup of Doppio (expresso double shot) to wake one up.. and YokOYokO to soothe ones aches... keke.. :p I is aching.. and tired... *yaWnz..0uCH!*

Sat went for BBQ and end up joining in the games as well.. think i too 'kay kiang' and helped moved some heavy stuff.. arms muscle major aching now wor... *soB* But it was really fun fun fun! Heehee.. met s many people.. =n.n= Maybe I was in super good mood.. I join in to help bbq food okie! I seldom do that.. keke... :p

Den hor... uber 'kay kiang' .. went to this new club "ButterFactory" with them and DANCE ALL NITE!!! Literally... hahaha.. It was beach theme night, so we went as we were lor... The DJ was VERY good actually.. maybe jio Joan they al there next time.. keke =n.n= Jyrm's sister was very nice.. keke.. ANd uber energetic!!! She lor.. my dancing partner whole night.. Hmm.. think need another dose of yokoyoko soon.. -___-


---------------------------------------

Mummy announced this morning that our luohan fish passed away at 1:00am this morning... *a minute of silence* She said it has been sick for a long time le.. and she tried save it twice b4.. But this time really go bye-bye le.. I think we have had it for quite a few years liao, so it comes with age. Mum said she'll be going to look at fishy, so i suspect tonight I'll be seeing a new luohan fishy in da tank.. =)

Spent $55 bucks at SGH this morn.. just for the doc to say I healing fast.. very gooda.. den gimme some more vitamins to eat (for bell's palsy condition lor). MARCh 2006 is a costly month sia~... *s0b*


Okie.. today is OT day.. back to work le~! Maybe I'll get to see BLUSH tonight.. If JA decides to leave the house that is.. keke =n.n=

2 Comments:

Blogger moe said...

Luohan's gone to become a real 'LuoHan' liao!

Hehehe! It's good to hear that you are healing fast! Take care!

8:01 PM  
Blogger aMie said...

thx thx =n.n=

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home