what if..
What if.. something that has been shattered... broken and mended and torn to little pieces again.. what if it can never be whole again?
What if it looks whole... but it never ticks the same way again?
Do we still keep the broken pieces? Can one ever make it anew?
What if it looks whole... but it never ticks the same way again?
Do we still keep the broken pieces? Can one ever make it anew?
What if... there are already missing pieces.. and it will forever be incomplete?
If only I've guarded it better... if only I've taken more care & caution...
If only I've guarded it better... if only I've taken more care & caution...
Perhaps then it would be a prettier thing by now...
But the naive me wanted to share it so much... till now... there is nothing more to share...
Maybe...I need to find the right glue to put it back together... new pieces to fit in it...
If so... I'd need to do this alone so that I can again call it my own.. and guard it preciously...
But...
What if... that day never comes?
What is it that I live for each day?
But the naive me wanted to share it so much... till now... there is nothing more to share...
Maybe...I need to find the right glue to put it back together... new pieces to fit in it...
If so... I'd need to do this alone so that I can again call it my own.. and guard it preciously...
But...
What if... that day never comes?
What is it that I live for each day?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home