SepTemBerZ .. a MonTh oF maNy ThinGiEs..
Yo yo yo~
Hahaha.. First off.. Todayz IS SO *BEEP BEEP* HOT!!!!!!! >~<"

Feel as if the oxygen is all evaporating leaving mie giddy from lack of air lydat.. =__="
Today is a shake leg day for mie... Wore "clothes" and "shoes" today coz went for a delivery to client's office earlier.. Everytime got meeting my AD will remind mie to "wear clothes & shoes".. *chuckle* Meaning non of my casual wear and slippers.. :p
==================
Went to watch RE4 yesterday with mister Tay.. er... Not as nice as the previous ones loh.. Bit draggy.. no much gore also just a huge bunch of zombies "Argghhh ahhh Grrr" den kena shot.. In comparison the human gurads kena hoot looks more gory coz their heads got chopped off... hur hur.. The trailer for Andy Lau's new movie looks good tho!
==================
Finally, Joey's wedding is over... We have 嫁 her away liaoz~! Wed & Thu slept late ard 4am liaoz.. Fri nite slept around 1am at Joey's after her comb hair ceremony.. Sat morn 4am wake le.. den busy till 4pm lydat and apparently I concussed and was dragged to a sofa where i proceed to sleep & snore and smone took a video.. +____="
It was a busy day, but Joey never looked more gorgeous.. Brides are lydat no? Hee.. Well, I also learnt one thing. Beer + Red Wine taste nice but is also very potent de.. =_=" The good thing is I no puke, the weird thing is Bride & Groom seem to be the most sober of us all... and Mister Tay - supposedly one of the strong ones - ended up the most concussed.. LOL.
Went to Boat Quay after Joey's room... ended up heading home at midnight.. slept the whole of Sunday.. Still tired leh.. hahaha..
Hmmm... *ponder ponder* Rational mie thinks I do not wanna get married... But it will always be in mie that for my mum's sake I should get her a grandchild... Den again one does not have to be married to bear children no? Perhaps I should set my directions to work hrad and earn more money to support a child on my own.. After all, 2 is company, 3 is a crowd... hahaha.. :p
=========================
My hair is now PURPLE! Hahaha.. swee boh?

=========================
Feeling moody these days... swinging back to my old duo character mode recently.. no good dez... doesnt help that mie feeling more & more distant from Shawn... =_="
I wanna travel... I wanna go away... I dunno what I want... but as always, I know what I dun wan... I should do some thing about it but... I'm dragging my feet... I need to make mie happy. Sigh... Head pain.. stupid weather.. Should pop by 1 Altitude one of these days and enjoy a nice glass of Yamasaki on the rocks and just 放空... hur hur


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home