Friday, December 04, 2009

4th day into December..

I forgot to note down.. November 1st 2009 marks one of the feats in my life. May not be a big deal to most people but, I completed the GE Women's 10km run! I got a meadal to show for also.. heh.. Signed up with Ja.. ran with her.. AChe together also.. for the next few days .. =_=" But yup, I'm glad i managed to push through to the end! Whether or not i'd take part in another run.. eh.. see how.. hur

So back to now..
I was upset at someone.. was still upset yesterday.. but by evening was feeling ok ler.. den now the someone is no way contacable which upsets me again. URGH! United state of fed-up-ness.. Sigh...

Monday: First day of class... No friends yet.. Catching a cab home is a tedious chore
Tuesday: I made friends in class! Hur.. now at least got people to do assignment with..
Wednesday: I realise the people I'm sitting around with are all pretty young.. we were suppose to choose 2 brand names of the same category and do a comparison, discussion.. The girls went on about jimmy choos and all other brands of same category which i have no idea of.. and chanel, gucci, LVs.. 0_0" Later headed to Good Cheers for a quicky with June & gang... Long time no see the lady boss~! There was a cute 9mth old puppy in te pub as well.. He was adopted and has such a shy charm about him.. hee

Yesterday was the only day i do not have class this week.. Ja picked me up around 11+ and we headed to meet her sis at Carribean then for lunch at Madarin Gallery - there is this new Ramen place, but other than a different thinner kind of noodles, I still prefer the one at Central for the char siew and egg texture. 313 @ Somerset is opened! Long queue outside Uniqlo.. And there's a 3 storeys Zara wor~ Mmm.. we just briefly browse through after lunch.. Then off to taka and paragon and back to taka while Ja & her sis got some Christmas presents.. OOooh Ja's sis treated us to a lil afternoon tea at ProjectShop Blood Brothers cafe in Paragon.. My first time there~ The dessert's mighty delicious but the service can be better.. hur.. Thereafter Ja and I headed to Aroozoo for prawning.. FIRST time so smooth sailing there! The first bait i drop i got a bite in less than a minute i think.. hur.. As Janet said.. it was very shiok.. keke

Have not been sleeping well.. so going to nap now.. Mood is like the weather.. sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home