A breather..
The intee today went quite well.. As usual, there was alot to talk about and the ambience was pretty good. :) Though, I'm quite certain i wont get the job, coz i do not have sales or cold call experience, but through this intee i found out abit more about myself.. hee.. I do want to be in the client servicing line, I'd like to be involved in many aspect of the job and not just be focused on my own one role... Guess i'm not ready to 'settle' down yet in job as well.. hur...
I'd be going away for a few days.. be back by new year's eve
Already ask bro to help mie take care of kiki for a few days.. :)
When i'm back.. dunno if i should let things pass again.. sigh.. always same small issue and yet he dun seem to get it.. Just a tiny effort on his part.. too much to ask mah? .. I dun need any more good memories.. I think I can live with whatever I have.. It will be tiring for both of us to carry on having such clashes de bah...
OKie.. Time to sleep.. Flying off tmr :)
I'd be going away for a few days.. be back by new year's eve
Already ask bro to help mie take care of kiki for a few days.. :)
When i'm back.. dunno if i should let things pass again.. sigh.. always same small issue and yet he dun seem to get it.. Just a tiny effort on his part.. too much to ask mah? .. I dun need any more good memories.. I think I can live with whatever I have.. It will be tiring for both of us to carry on having such clashes de bah...
OKie.. Time to sleep.. Flying off tmr :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home