Updates...
Well, i'm back from taiwan and missing it.. hur hur.. Pictures have ALL been uploaded to my FB account so take a peek if you'd like ;)
First gathering with pals when i back was in Mono..heh heh.. I must say first time i hear Janet sing so much! Break the rcord of i think 4 or 5 yrs ago? i hear her sing 1.. ONE.. jewel song ;p Janet foo.. you can sing lah~ OH! And sheena got a very good voice too! =n.n= Shawn also commented that Sharon got a good voice.. hur hur.. nd i tot he hear her sing b4 wor.. hmmm
Hope evryone enjoyed themselves~! Sorry didnt entertain you guys much coz i was still shagged out over my trip.. still no enuff rest then wor.. =___="
Mmmm.. since then.. I had my first experience as bridesmaid at my cousin Shou Yin's wedding.. Didnt seem like we did much things but still quote tiring.. I sideline wan i tired liao.. Imagine the bride sia~ 0_0" But all in all, i'm very honoured to have been invited to be her bridesmaid.. She looked very happy, and very pretty... =n.n=
Work wise.. i need to look for another one soon.. Tho i've been toying with the idea of taking december as a month long holiday, i doubt my finances can manage.. hahahaha... Luckily this time the taipei trip was manageable, no over spend :)
R/s wise, everything good... Finding new things to laff and joke about from time to time.. THough really.... I think he likes to bully mie more and more.. =_=" My colleagues say i very 'tey' wor~ hahaha... and i asked him. He gave me a blur look then reply that he so used to it already that he never noticed..It is just mie. Hur hur.. I think i no need ask you guys lah ... u will say the same... hee =p
OH! I got a new hobby today~ Collecting stickers from MacDonalds! I bought McD for lunch today for rach ben and myself, and was introduced to their monopoly game thingy~ I want 'Sentosa Cove' !! hahaha.. pls do pass me your stamps if you dunwan .. Hur hur =n.n=
Hope everyone is healthy and fine, and if things not going too smoothly, do not be disheartened.. The important thing is that you are still moving forward and not staying in one place moping abt what-ifs ... Find time to laugh yah? heehee
And last but not least.. Here's wishing my dear friend Rachael, a very happy birthday~ as good as it can b. ;)
Night night!


1 Comments:
Oh, that is the sticker you meant!
Duh ... I returned them all :(
Post a Comment
<< Home