Monday, October 05, 2009

Flying on the 8th...

Hur hur.. Guess what? I havent plan my trip yet.. just have rouogh idea of where i wanna go.. Lodgings also not yet book.. very jia lat hor? :p

Intended to do my detailed planning over the weekend but well.. The plan was sort of disrupted by the mister :p

He took a nap on sat evening and ended up sleeping over.. And well.. I hope my bros managed to sleep regardless of his snoring.. hur hur.. I think i used to it ler so sleep no prob for mie.. :p

Been majorly sneezing in middle of the night and close to morning.. Nose not feeling well these days.. Urgh.. Hope won continue in TW =_=" Gonna travel light coz according to Diana the weather there is hot de loh~ Heh..

Rain start le.. Just back from lunch.. Met Ben and went to City Square Mall. Sushi Tei & Uncle Sam & Swensen are open! So much food.. dunno they gonna open cinema not.. 9 storeys wor this mall... Should settle my TW thingy by tonight.. *focus..focus*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home