Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Taipei : 8th - 12 October 2009

Well, I have booked my lodgings this morning... for 2 nights first in case I feel like moving around. :p

Tomorrow flight at 1:50pm... reach there 6:30pm.. Hope to reach my hostel before 8pm sia. :| I'd be staying at Chocolate Box Backpackers�near Shida Night market... so far review seems good and the email convo I had they seem to be pretty good in english. Only downside is they no have hair dryer =_=" Hmm.. I still dunno whether i should bring my laptop over :p

Went to the Taiwan Visitor's Association at UIC building just now, got a complimentary coupon hot springs .. havent check out what it's for yet.. Oh and got a complimentary ticket to visit the National Palace Museum as well.. hee

I change my money also.. @ rate of 22.28.. Best I've seen these few days ler. =n.n=

I hope i'd be able to enjoy the trip despite the weather! And pray that my return flight do not delay.. already set to reach SG by 11:55pm le.. if delay dunno how i can be awake enuff to �go work the next day =_="�

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home