Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back to school..

If you know.. I'm suppose to have a Bachelor in Communication Management... But due to the messed up systems of schools like MDIS, who cant get me my answers fast enough - I had a module i flunk coz of a paper and i have been chasing them to tell me if i can re-write the paper or do i have to re-module for the past 2+ years!! - things are finally settled today.. I have to pay a freaking 1.4k to re-take a module ( the module i had to re-take is no longer available) that will start in OCt 2009 and last for abt 3 to 4 mths.. Wish me luck~ Hur...

Hmm.. still dunno what i gonna do with my hair... sigh.. really spend too much money ler hor.. :p Lucky this 3.5 mths job can sustain me for this period.. hur hur..

Time to look for new job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home