Tuesday, September 08, 2009

September is here..

Well, yesterday things finally got going.. Feeling more like working, didntg even log on to FB much! Hur hur.. Went for a meeting at Ngee Ann Polytechnic.. hmmm.. i cant remember if i have been there before wor. School.. seems like eons ago~

Ok, i have decided 2 things:
  1. I am going to go Taiwan from 8-12 Oct by mieself.. hopefully can bunk in with Laz haha.. else alternatively is find a backpacker place..hmm.. but think Shawn wont let me coz all strangers :p
  2. I am gonna go extend my hair.. then go highlight at Seconds. I only trust Zen to colour my hair lah.. and cut also.. I'm so afraid they dunno how to attach the hair that suit my highlight also. I like pink. Hee..
EMO day yesterday... one of those days where one just feels depressed, thinking about road ahead.. road past travelled.. where one is now, today... thinking about the purpose of life... Shawn say i think too much, but i think this happen to norm pp also bah..Well, one conclusion is i will slim down AND maintain this time... I will make this r/s my best and my last... I will make more time for my day friends for a healthier lifestyle.. and moving on to a more mature stage of life.. Kinda tired of playing ler.. Need to feed my brain more. -_-

Morn got home delivered breakfast.. hee.. a mister in an orange shirt brightened my day~! Send me to work some more.. hur hur.. I know one can affect the other if one is in bad mood.. but really nice of him to try cheer mie up with little things within his means... =n.n=

I havent find my white bridesmaid dress yet.. For ShaoYing wedding on Oct 18. Shortlisted some ler.. but thinking of getting one not so formal so can wear for other occasion... Sipei and Maddie already married... No think they throwing banquet soon either.. Diana not so soon get attach also bah.. heh.. My 2 cousins that are the bridesmaid also.. are younger, and different taste in clothes that may not work on mie also. See how bah~ still got time.. mebbe find smthing in TW. heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home