Sunday, November 26, 2006

YesTerdaY..

Friday... wanted to go home after bbbc.. Thurs took half day end up OT till 10.. Fri also OT.. End up ran a few places and achieve nothing other then to make myself more tired.. >.<"

OH! I cut mie fringe!! And it dont look too bad!! Hurhur.. perhaps i got the 'talent' after all~ *lol* asked colleague cut for mie and she made a hole.. after my own repairs it turns out quite alright .. =n.n=

Last nite was rather fun! mostly when we went to Boat Quay bah.. not so much at Rouge - though it was funny to see Kenny & JUstin play the Black/White Sesame game~!!*lol* Finally when Jemmie & Donavan came to BQ I guess there was really more people to entertain my dear Joey..Especially when mister Jon keep losing at finger guessing games~*chuckle* =n.n=

hmm... Jem still not yet return my 'kiap kiap' T.T"

Yesterday evening, after the big downpour, i was so like.. nuahing at home loh~! *neko mode* =n.n= But got dinner date.. no choice but gotta get up.. ;p mister Wely brought tons of comic.. around 60 books~! :O Den we went and had Chillie crab at Red House (East Coast)... Hmm... I still think the place JA brings mie - tong le yuan - still nicest by far~ keke =n.n= But gotta admit.. the Red House serves huge crab! Sri Lankan wan wor according to Wely..

I think.. I've fallen in love!!!!! *sw00n*
My phone cocked up last nite and Joey loan mie her new pink SEZ610i... ... .... i LikE!!!! *blink blink* It's a flip phone.. got mirror surface.. camera.. 3G.. music playback.. *sw00n* Sigh.. dream dream dream~~~


Okie.. i need to go smile at pp and note their reaction ler.. for Monday's class assignment.. T.T"

***********************************************
Akan Datang: HAPPY FEET on TUes with JA!!! Flying off to HK wif JOey on FRI!!!
***********************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home