this was what happened..
Clara was talking about her love life and stuff... Lene was like telling us about her latest beau and admirer... so i thought i'd add my two cents worth so as not to be left out~! :D
This is my love story:
I had a fight with my pillow yesterday... and it gave mie a stiFF neck this morning!!! So we're like, not talking to each other right now.. HmpH!
I mean.. all because i tossed it around a little in boredom!? >.<"
This is my love story:
I had a fight with my pillow yesterday... and it gave mie a stiFF neck this morning!!! So we're like, not talking to each other right now.. HmpH!
I mean.. all because i tossed it around a little in boredom!? >.<"


2 Comments:
"...tossed it around a little in boredom!?..."
Woah! That's rough handling... pity the pillow. Hahahah!
You also think is my fault ar?!! :(
sigh... ok.. it's late liao.. i go romance my pillow ler.. hurhur.. *winkz*
Post a Comment
<< Home