Saturday, November 11, 2006

Goodbye...

An uncle passed away on wednesday in malaysia.. I havent seen him for a long, long time... He was the giant in my life when i was a kid.. the gentle giant that dotes on mie.. Mum and Dad went.. I couldnt make it for his funeral. Perhaps, i was avoiding it. It is hard to see someone you look up to, someone you know, turn into a frail and being plague by rheumatism and alzemier disease. .. .. He dont recognise me anymore.

Guess it is good that his suffering is over...

I shall stop saying that I like to eat medicine.. Health should be one of our priorities in Life.

Last night thoughts flowed to the memories i had.. when i stayed over in msia and help wash my uncle's car with my cousins.. when he will go to the backyard and come back with different kinds of fruits and sugarcane.. when he was in working SG and stayed only next door with my then unmarried aunties and uncles... cried..

I wanted to be there.. but i didnt dare.. Guess this is how i can say goodbye ler..

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Get to learn how tolet those you love go.... especially in our age now...

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home