Monday, November 20, 2006

uNiTed state of 'nuah-ing' (lazing)..

sUndaye.. i spent 97% of my time in bed.. the other 3%? well, for necessity like meals... toilet breaks.. etc.. hurhur ;)

--------------------------------------------------

Saturday was spent mostly in bed as well.. dragged my feet out of bed around 4 to open the door for Lene who popped by. 5+pm, JA came to pick us up.. Off we go to the Flea market!!

Janice has a booth at Home Club during the 'Flea Fly Fo Fum' event so we went to support.. And guess wat? ran into Derek han (ex-colleague) and Maddie+Kazae there as well!!! Shiok~ Hahaha.. XD It's hard to decribe.. that delightful feeling of just bumping into long time friends.. =n.n= Okie.. I cannot resist cat accessories~! I made an order with Janice for the oh so cool looking cat pendant thingy~ I have to decide between fuchsia pink or black.. it all look so nice! Do take time to check out their website at I spy With my Lil Eye ~ They do customisation as well which are darn good gift ideas for the upcoming X'mas! *wink wink*

*applause* Congrats to madeline on her first customer at her online store 'My Sunday Afternoon' ! She really keeps up to date with the trends sia~ Seldom see her in the same clothes de.. keke.. =n.n=

I am going HongKong! I want buy new clothes too~..*twiddle thumb* Bit stressed coz JA say the people there ALL dress GOOD.. ... ....... I got nothing to wear!!!!! Ahhhhhhh~~!! *press panic button* >.<"

--------------------------------------------------
T0day.. once i reach home.. i changed and went to bed.. Long day in school sia~! We had a short presentation, and everyone's pretty excited to see how we'd work out on our first assignment as a team. :) And feeling unprepared as I was.. yes.. i believe Zann was right that my voice was trembling during my closing.. >.<"


My team mates all seem very onz and individualistic.. I hope i wont be a drag.. I often find myself unable to verbalise my opinion.. Hmm.. think i no use brain too long ler, thinking process seems to take a longer time.. ;p

Reached home around 11+... tired.. JOey still at work.. Hope everything Clear soon and she can have a carefree holiday wif mie next Friday~!

--------------------------------------------------

P.S: miE starting to get curious about who is miss/mr anonymous wor~!! keke.. mebbe can at least tell mie where you found my blog from.. :p

By the way, remember when you comment, you can put your own name instead of anonymous if you do not have a blogger account. So at least i know~ Sipei they all must be long time no visit my blog ler.. *sigh*

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sipei is busy lar. Now is peak period of her works. : P

3:20 PM  
Blogger Saklasthefool said...

wa~ dinno i appeared in ya blog 3 times liao :P

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home