ArghH!
I haTe TigEr Beer!!!! *HmPH!*
Last night after class, i went out with rachel as promise.. to DBLO's ladies night! Weixiang & his friend (sorry forgot name) came to 'join' us around 12mn. The reason i bracket the 'join' is becoz... WeiXiang's sole purpose there is to hunt - you can see him literally "scanning" the crowd loh~ hurhur.... his friend leh, seems comfortable by his lonesome... T.T
Ran into Jia Xian and Jeff there~! Joined their table after awhile.. bad idea ¬__¬" First thing already, Jia Xian gave mie a glass of beer and said half half.. suddenly alot of half half followed~!! Sheesh! I think Racheal also kena a few glasses of beer.. JiaXian as usual.. has very weird friends.. sheesh -_-" Anyways, coz i drink so fast - of coz i end up going toilet to puke loh~ Out came my $2.50 spaghetti i had in sch... ... >.<"
This morn felt queasy.. lucky i took half day off ler.. -_-" I dunno why, but when i was showering, the 2nd biggest tortoise (called kay poh) at home insisted on falling HEAD FIRST into the toiletbowl.. Two times!!! .. scold so many times also dun listen.. tsk tsk =_="
I at work oredi.. *yawnz* .. JA no scold mie wor~ hurhur.. I was telling rachael that she is one of the 'fortunate' ones to catch mie in my rare state of being drunk.. hurhur.. Joey see b4.. Joan, Mandy they all see b4.. mm.. Haha Maddie was there when i was drunk first time in my life :p Oh.. Gossip monger weixiang oso know now -_-"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home