usual female Complaint..
iT's been a long time since i measured my waist... And I should have the sense to leave it at that!!!!
Ahhhhh~.....!!! I am as fat as my pot-bellied goldFisH!!! *SObz* ... time to get rid of the 'spare tire' sia...sighz.. no more Chocs and Sotong meat(OldChangKee) for me.. -.-"
Oh.. heard the news and papers are all over the new iPod wif video function.. Friend say looks like nano that got ran over by steamroller.. Ahaha.. XD
Hmm.. newton circus food centre is closed for renovation le.. 8 months to re-opening~!
Ahhhhh~.....!!! I am as fat as my pot-bellied goldFisH!!! *SObz* ... time to get rid of the 'spare tire' sia...sighz.. no more Chocs and Sotong meat(OldChangKee) for me.. -.-"
Oh.. heard the news and papers are all over the new iPod wif video function.. Friend say looks like nano that got ran over by steamroller.. Ahaha.. XD
Hmm.. newton circus food centre is closed for renovation le.. 8 months to re-opening~!


1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home