Monday, October 10, 2005

ToDay..

Guess waT? Yup.. mie still in office now... my supposedly ex-office... ahaha.. XD

Morn came around 945am.. i havent finish packing leh~!! I no even touch the piles i stack last friday.. now busy backing up files into CD.. Morn was occupied with the work left from friday~

When IS my last day you ask? well.. officially it was last Friday. Yes..i KNOW i am in office doing work for free.. but i dun mind so wat do YOu have to complain about?? Ha.. ;p

Preggy is absent today.. so tmr be coming in to finish packing and do my exit interview with her~ Too bad she missed the korean lunch we had today.. I had the steamboat.. shared the soup of course! I not glutton okie.. and the portion you see here is for 3 person!! n0t too bad~ Tasty soup.. =n.n=

Big boss called just now.. mm.. say want have lunch wor~ So the date is set on thursday.. a whittle hippo secretly told mie the bosses are thinking of asking mie to finish a prototype on part-time basis... I dunno how much to charge wor if I were to do it. Any suggestions? keke..

Okie.. i get it.. basically.. my new PURPLISH nail polish and lip stick makes me look a) eViL b) swollen lips ... -.-" Sigh.. nail still ok ba.. but i think i've just fallen in and out of love with my lipstick.. haha.. ;p Well.. guess i can still put it to use for Halloween this year~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home