Saturday, October 08, 2005

Kruegers @ rouge

Well.. must admit the band was not bad.. Just as Hanyang reccomended.. hee.. some songs not so good la.. But they do Franz Ferdinand wor~!

Joanne was pretty disappointed they didnt play U2's "with or without" you though.. but babe.. think maybe the ink really too light on the paper lah.. hee..next time yah? I sure bring black marker..heh ;)

Basically just drank shots tonight..Baileys+Butterscotch! Treat the girls one each..i had two.. then Sarah and Joanne bought me one each~! Heh heh .. me think me gonna make all my girlfriends order this sh0t at least once.. it's nice ya~!! *note.. dunno y but the name of this shot is 'cocksucking cowboy'..ahaha..gay drink mebbe..* Must make wani order it next time.. I DUN CARE! wahaha.. *evil griNz*


Oh.. to end the nite.. a fella fell down the stairs @ rouge.. .. .. -.-" Quite gross lah.. the steps got drops of blood leh. Gee.. den the fella was sitting downstairs in white shirt and blood all over his face.. I didnt see that though, Sarah saw and told me.. ;p I den dunwan to see ar~~~~ Must have been a pretty scary..

Dear Joan and Kelley..GAMBATTE! Take care of your health even while mugging for your project yah.. =n.n=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home