nEw neW..mew..
Alrighto~.. It seems i've got meself a JOb! Be starting on 17th OCt.. hope 1 week is enough for mie to settle ECO's stuff.. ;)
So I've got myself.. an office wif a view.. creative environment.. a company who gives Study Leave and pays for studies/courses if grades are good.. and Dresscode is.. Casual! Heh heh .. *griNz*
Well.. Really thank all my friends for their concern and well wishes! This company is focus mainly on CMS and web development.. So I look forward to learn new stuff on the creative and content mangement side.. =n.n=
Guess I'm sorta still ard by the time Golden Shoe opens yah.. keke.. XD
Life is g00d... Cheers to the m0rning with Soya bean milk & French Toast~!
So I've got myself.. an office wif a view.. creative environment.. a company who gives Study Leave and pays for studies/courses if grades are good.. and Dresscode is.. Casual! Heh heh .. *griNz*
Well.. Really thank all my friends for their concern and well wishes! This company is focus mainly on CMS and web development.. So I look forward to learn new stuff on the creative and content mangement side.. =n.n=
Guess I'm sorta still ard by the time Golden Shoe opens yah.. keke.. XD
Life is g00d... Cheers to the m0rning with Soya bean milk & French Toast~!


5 Comments:
Woah! Lucky you! Where's your office exactly? I am already missing my usual (previous) kopi joint's kopi...
Aiya... :(
So what kind of web development do you do exactly?
Thank yEw~! Happy belated bday btw.. keke.. =n.n=
I was doing application prototype in my last company (@ commerce point..upstairs the famous 烧蜡 n the tom yum fish slice stalls..hee).. forsee in the new Co., will be doing mostly coporate websites...(tis be at Collyer Quay) =n.n=
Corporate websites ah...hmm.. I don't like them as there is always a 'standard' to adhere to.
mmm.. this company's name is called "Blue".. they've done sites like HP & Esplanade.. keke.. =n.n= HOpe to take courses in javascript+java.. This company willing to pay for stuff lydat wan wor! Grades must be good lah.. keke
good good! :)
enjoy your new work place!
Post a Comment
<< Home