mEssing wiTh my Life..~
okiez.. The company that i was waiting for called back!!! Wah wah wah... seems like they have got a place for me after all! Hmm... g0nna go meet up the guy again tis evening.. den mebbe go home wif Sapna. .. I hope i get the job i want and the pay... keke..=n.n=
I'm a happy girl.. ~ If get this job.. me gonna go chop short my hair! XD
I m gonna clear my table.. Soon.. i know it very messy.. =p
Bought a brand new laptop bag yesterday and a top.. new goodies to start new work i hope.. =n.n=
Sleepy day.. last night's thunderstorm was quite scary wor.. *pout* woke me fr0m my sleep.. *rub eyes* Still tired dez..~
:: One does wish life to be less messy... like my table.. but then if too neat, one wont get experience any surprises right? ::
I'm a happy girl.. ~ If get this job.. me gonna go chop short my hair! XD
I m gonna clear my table.. Soon.. i know it very messy.. =p
Bought a brand new laptop bag yesterday and a top.. new goodies to start new work i hope.. =n.n=
Sleepy day.. last night's thunderstorm was quite scary wor.. *pout* woke me fr0m my sleep.. *rub eyes* Still tired dez..~
:: One does wish life to be less messy... like my table.. but then if too neat, one wont get experience any surprises right? ::


1 Comments:
gd luck! keep yer fingers crossed!
Post a Comment
<< Home