Friday, September 09, 2005

Feeling faint.... no eat dinner now quite hungry.. and faint.. sigh..

need to pack and be up by 530am.. den pick the gers up.. sigh...

but listening to this song.. very nice! =n.n=

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Do you miss me? I hear you say you do But not the way I'm missin' you What's new? How's the weather? Is it stormy where you are? Cause you sound so close but it feels like you're so far Oh would it mean anything If you knew What I'm left imagining In my mind In my mind Would you go Would you go Kiss the rain And you'd fall over me Think of me Think of me Think of me Only me Kiss the rain Whenever you need me Kiss the rain Whenever I'm gone too long If your lips Feel hungry and tempted Kiss the rain and wait for the dawn -- 'Kiss the Rain' by Billie Myers

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, went thru ur blog and realised we were still quite strangers during the PM Youth dialogue last Oct. Time flies and wow, din believe we've gotten so close. Enjoy ur holiday!

10:25 PM  
Blogger aMie said...

true true~! that time saw u, the status was just "an ex-school mate" is all.. glad our circle joined together =n.n=

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home