Time.. pass...
Wah... suddenly it hits mie.. Already blog here for 1 year le~!! Since August 2004.. time flies..~ =n.n=
Easy listening night... still so many tracks I not yet listen.. And GEE!! cant believe got people no hear Mandy Moore before..-.-" that song of hers is s0000 Nice!! ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love is in the water Love is in the air Show me where to go Tell me will love be there ( love be there ) Teach me how to speak Teach me how to share Teach me where to go Tell me will love be there ( love be there ) Oh, heaven let your light shine down (x4) .... .... --- Collective SOUL "SHINE"
Have we enough to keep it together? or do we just keep on pretending (and hope our luck is never ending..) You tried to pull the wool I wasn't feeling too clever,you took all that they're lending until you needed mending... If you wanna try, If you wanna try there's no worse you could do (oh oh oh) I know you lie (All you do is make me cry) All these words they ain't true Can't take me anywhere (Can't take you anywhere) Can't take me anywhere (Can't take you anyway) I'll take you anywhere you wanna go YOU CAN'T STAND ME NOW.... --- The Libertines "Can't Stand Me Now"
Easy listening night... still so many tracks I not yet listen.. And GEE!! cant believe got people no hear Mandy Moore before..-.-" that song of hers is s0000 Nice!! ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love is in the water Love is in the air Show me where to go Tell me will love be there ( love be there ) Teach me how to speak Teach me how to share Teach me where to go Tell me will love be there ( love be there ) Oh, heaven let your light shine down (x4) .... .... --- Collective SOUL "SHINE"
Have we enough to keep it together? or do we just keep on pretending (and hope our luck is never ending..) You tried to pull the wool I wasn't feeling too clever,you took all that they're lending until you needed mending... If you wanna try, If you wanna try there's no worse you could do (oh oh oh) I know you lie (All you do is make me cry) All these words they ain't true Can't take me anywhere (Can't take you anywhere) Can't take me anywhere (Can't take you anyway) I'll take you anywhere you wanna go YOU CAN'T STAND ME NOW.... --- The Libertines "Can't Stand Me Now"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home