Tuesday, September 06, 2005


Seems like the general comment on my new specs is that it makes me look younger... and I should be happy about that..-.-" hmmm... but i dunwan look like 16 or 19 leh.. 22yrs old can le.. heh heh ;p

Mmmm.. came home in time to catch 30min + of stairway to Heaven. Sigh.. the main lead is such a *swoon* material~ so dashing~ so handsome~ *aMIe in hua chi mode.. XD* I love the theme song of this drama.. so nice... Like i told maxy.. the other taihua guy was quite alright in he korean mtv clips that were floating around (rem the photographer story??) Budden in this drama he so "gu niang".. no nice.. *bleah*

Small thing.. but nice neverthless... think i'm learning to just move along with the flow of daily life.. without expectation.. and savour the sweetness of little surprises... g00dnite sms-es.. =n.n=

i dunno what i'm looking for.so i have decided to stop. may it come to mie one day.a sweet surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words like violence Break the silence Come crashing in Into my little world Painful to me Pierce right through me Can't you understand Oh my little girl All I ever wanted All I ever needed Is here in my arms Words are very unnecessary They can only harm Vows are spoken To be broken Feelings are intense Words are trivial Pleasures remain So does the pain Words are meaningless And forgettable All I ever wanted Enjoy the silence
-- Enjoy the silence by Depeche Mode

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home