ab0ut last nite..
GoTham was happening last night.. coz of the babes!! Haha.. so many pretty new faces and of coz the usual ones.. =n.n= The nite started wif an amusing incident of joanie getting Gene's collegues name wrongly.. hehe.. ;p
I'm wobbling on my own two feet now.. think i have never danced s0 much b4.. ever!
Ok.. the thing is.. i believe i may have offended people wif my brash & loud? behaviour last niTe.. I guess i'm s0 in my own world that I never pull myself out of it to notice pp ard me more.. Insensitive huh? Hope damage isnt un-repairable... Should have known better .. *suLk*
I promise to be good next time ya.. but really considering taking a break for awhile though.. for real.. till now still bit unsteady.. heart.. feet... mind.. haha.. dear friends dun scold mie k.. i'm finding my limit and den i'm keeping to it.. =n.n=
I'm wobbling on my own two feet now.. think i have never danced s0 much b4.. ever!
Ok.. the thing is.. i believe i may have offended people wif my brash & loud? behaviour last niTe.. I guess i'm s0 in my own world that I never pull myself out of it to notice pp ard me more.. Insensitive huh? Hope damage isnt un-repairable... Should have known better .. *suLk*
I promise to be good next time ya.. but really considering taking a break for awhile though.. for real.. till now still bit unsteady.. heart.. feet... mind.. haha.. dear friends dun scold mie k.. i'm finding my limit and den i'm keeping to it.. =n.n=


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home