Thursday, August 25, 2005

Have i told you lately.. That i...

I'm dreaming~... Well, i've been dreaming since forever le, so am really gonna make it come true finally... before the year is out!

Really really craving for a warm body... available at all times for mie to hug and cuddle up to.. s0ooo0000... i have decided.... that i am...










I'm getting meself a caT f0r X'mas!!! =n.n=

Ok.. please dont start about how I already got so many pets at home le... Firstly, the tortoises.. They are cold-blooded creatures wor~!.. Secondly, the fishes.. ALSO cold-blooded creatures.. And lastly.. hamsters.. Mmmm.. they are too small to gib out much warmth dun you think?!! duh..

So.. m starting a kiTTy fund as of 1st Sept.. Anyone wanna donate??? Hahaha..i so bwey paiseh hor.. XD CAnt wait f0r the day sia! When finally i can take pictures of my very own kitty and sh0w off to k00bin.. irritatinG fella thaT so ha0 lian he goT a gorgeous cat..*HmpH* ;p

In the meantime.. all i can d0 is.. Dream~.. dReam drEam dreaM...~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home