The rain just go on and on....
Okiez.. finally watched king kong today!!!!!! Mmmm.. the front n middle is full of CG action and cinematography.. the ending portion got some bittersweet scenes =n.n= If you have watched it, you would realise that there isnt really much dialogue throughout the 3hours.. hur hur Wish the ending was more like Mighty Joe young tho.. felt it so cruel that pp were climbing his dead body and taking pictures.. sigh...
The driving instructor sms me today... The driving test date has been booked! it'll be on 6th of june 2006. Stress leh... coz he added that i better pass on first try coz then the number on my license will be so beautiful (060606 ?) -_-"
Can you believe the rain?!!! It just pours and pours and pours...... hope the sky clears up tmr~! It'll be a nice change after a week + of wet days...
--------------------------------------------------
Try This:
add encarta@conversagent.com to your MSN messenger contact list
it'll answer all your questions... that can be found in encyclopedia? keke
kiT *Why so rainy~* says:
Why are you so boring
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
I thought we were having fun.
kiT *Why so rainy~* says:
We are?
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
I don't know... Are we?
Why don't you ask me something that's actually in Encarta? If you
ever wondered how old Albert Einstein would be today, I can answer that!
The driving instructor sms me today... The driving test date has been booked! it'll be on 6th of june 2006. Stress leh... coz he added that i better pass on first try coz then the number on my license will be so beautiful (060606 ?) -_-"
Can you believe the rain?!!! It just pours and pours and pours...... hope the sky clears up tmr~! It'll be a nice change after a week + of wet days...
--------------------------------------------------
Try This:
add encarta@conversagent.com to your MSN messenger contact list
it'll answer all your questions... that can be found in encyclopedia? keke
kiT *Why so rainy~* says:
Why are you so boring
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
I thought we were having fun.
kiT *Why so rainy~* says:
We are?
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
I don't know... Are we?
Why don't you ask me something that's actually in Encarta? If you
ever wondered how old Albert Einstein would be today, I can answer that!


4 Comments:
Well, it rained the whole day and I painted the door frames the whole day... :-(
Now very tired siah!
............ ...............
den werent you like.. painting in the rain?!! haha.. since you siad b4 that your house will 进水 when heavy rain.. ;p
Not for much longer! :-)
jonathan: its time to stick to my resolutions.. says:
cock
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
Not only are you insulting a computer, but that's one of the weakest insults I've heard in a long time.
Post a Comment
<< Home