Thursday, December 29, 2005

Zo wa Bo eng~..*HiC..cc..*

Today i went to client's office again.. sigh.. till 730 lydat den I left the place.. Sheesh.. if i was in my own office.. we would have went off 5:45pm le.. keke.. Tomorrow is another company off day~!! HUrrah!

SIgh.. Been BUSY whole day.. even till now.." doing wat?" you say... H I C C U P!! Arrrrrrhhhhhh.... Somebody save mie~~~ *hic.. hic....hic hic...* -.-"

hmm... yah i know.. i should have booked earlier.. ALL the bungalow chalets thingy fully booked liao.. Think my bday plans for 2006 have to scale down oso le.. Hmm.. mebbe book table at restaurant or have bbq at Mandarin Gardens followed by Lao YuSheng~!! keke.. I really really wanted to do the yusheng thing this yr.. no do wif frens b4.. some more this yr CNY close to my bday .. keke... Think Janet sure no mind borrow her condo place again hor.. Everyone can admire blush oso.. keke.. *see.. i look good on Blush hor.. keke*

Time to put up the hundreds of photos i've been collecting.. akan datang~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home