Saturday, December 31, 2005

Eventful 2005...

In 2005, I...:

:: Made new friends ::
Daphne, Denise, Tina, JOan, Sharon E, Desiree, Joanne, Kelley, Mona, Alisha, Wani, Sarah... ...
Hanyang, Kaiyan, Bernard, Steven, Mun Chung, Koobin, Royston.. ...

It's been nice meeting all you people this year!! Thanks for being part of mie life~ You babes rock~!!!! Heh heh... =n.n=

:: Change new Job ::

I left FOCUS5 in mid October and joined BLUE. I'm loving the environment there~.. Just the sort of creative and 'flexible' environment that I like.. Work is not little, but the collegues are all nice & friendly.. and lots of fun!!!

Neat freak Kifer... Fit Carolyn... Kelvin the Guru..And I'm back to working with Sapna again!! She left Focus5 last sept.. I was so sad when she left.. ;p

:: Started Studying again ::
I finally took the step and registered for an Advance Diploma for Mass Communication course, which will be follwed by a Bachelor Degree in Communication Management. =n.n= Joan + Joanne considered my 'senior' wor.. coz they graduated from the same degree le.. keke

:: Travelled ::
I went to Thailand for the first time in March.. then I went again in April~!! Haha.. bo bian.. I needed to clear leave.. and both times travel companion different, and they all want go Bangkok.. keke

May I went to redang and KL for first time... June I went Bintan for COmpany Trip~ I was like.. still abit hang over on the way in the ferry lor~!! aHaha.. July went to Mandy's Hometown Kluang and KL again.. With Gene + Calvin+ Liana + Mandy.....August I went to JB with Sharon Q.. keke.. made my plastic specs there~ September I went KL.. yes i know.. AGAIN?!! -.-" Anyways.. I went twice in this month some more.. WHy ar? Ask Joan lor.. ;p

Start new job also mean end of my travels.. very expensive to go trips okie.. haha.. ;D


:: AOB ::
I finally went and took the Final Theory Test at the driving centre...and I Passed!! Keke.. =n.n=

I sat in Janet's brand new car for the first time.. She is such a beauty~!! (the car lah...) *gUsh*

Friends got attached... Madeline with my poly senior Kazae... Sarah with my multiply friend Hanyang... Daphne and her long time friend cum ex collegue Bernard... Joan and Eddie who is Joan's own connection.. keke.. Oh.. think as of yesterday Joan is single again wor~;D

Benny Choo got registered with Monica on 11th November 2005.. Congrats! Sapna went through the Customary marriage with Jayesh... finally.. I'm happy for you!! May your love stay strong.. Make more babies!!

Ben's sister gave birth to a chubby healthy baby boy!! First time i visit hospital to see new born baby..=n.n= Sei Inn, my finance in FOCUS5, gave birth to carl.. Baby Boy~! Haha.. from Preggy.. must call her Mama Tan le ;D

First time my blog get linked by someone i dunno at first... fugs.blogspot.com.. Hapy new yr to you!

First time i celebrated my birthday at a club.. we went to Attica~ Everyone had fun i hope.. keke.. First time i spent so much oso.. ;p
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I THANK ALL OF YOU..FROM PAST AND PRESENT...
FOR BEING PART OF MY LIFE.. YOU MADE IT MEANINGFUL~!
Here's to 2006... Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger moe said...

Yes, the Year 2005 has been eventful alright!!

I hope that you will enjoy yourself more, achieve more goals and find some 'love' ('hang ku' also can) in 2006!

12:04 AM  
Blogger aMie said...

'hang ku' si simi lai eh?

i can only think of ku=shorts wor.. keke

12:12 AM  
Blogger moe said...

'ku' as in Kusu Island... hahah!

Hang Ku = tortoise lor! :)

12:43 AM  
Blogger aMie said...

got 4 tortoises oredi wor.. i need some loving warm blooded furry friends lah.. keke

Have a blessed 2006 too! May your Herman miller find it's way back to you again~ keke =n.n=

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home