Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year Resolutions

Refering back.. I realised that I have achieved my new year resolution for 2005 - I resolved to be more happy and less grumpy.

Having made the new friends, and maintaining in contact with the usual close friends....having them around with mie through the ups and downs.. and the undergrounds... I dare say I have grown up a little more this past year~! =n.n=

Well.. I have taken a few bold steps and made some decisions that changed my life...For those who know me long enough, they know that I am not one who adapt well to changes.. keke.. I got baptised in January.. I left my job of 3 yrs.. I went back to schooling.. to list a few. Whatever the outcome of the decisions I have made, I still maintain that there is still someting to be learnt from an experience, be it good or bad.. ;D

:: Resolutions for 2006 ::

- cut down on alcohol in-take
I've seen this appearing quite often these few days.. in other pp's blog.. but.. wat the heck~! keke...Anyways, think i've been successful so far since after gene's bday~! Guess i really dun wanna repeat that night again.. ;p I will still club ba.. coz it is good exercise~!

- manage my finances seriously.. and save money
If i am to go UK in 2007 with Janet (she say need $6k wor~!) and still save money for my studies, and still pay for house bills and return bro money, I really need to tighten my purse strings le! *GamBaTTe!*

- be healthier...~!
I wanna pick up some exercise routine of sorts... swimming or cycling every other weekend etc.. It's time for the fats to go!! Haha.. and of course taking more water and fruits.. and stop over-eating =p

- improve my memory..
I dunno.. i like to hold my breathe while swimming..to test my limit under water.. i wonder if it is killing my brain cells and affecting my memory.. haha..;p


- graduate... with an advance diploma in mass communication... and a driving license!
Okie okie.. promise i'll start on my assignments and call the instructor benny introduced ..s00n! I should graduate from my course by September 2006.. fast hor~! Keke =n.n=


- find s0me love~!
Hehe.. gonna get a cat or dog.. more likely a cat since they can be left alone at home.. but koobin say the cat will sure bully my tortoises and fish leh.. *ponder* Anyways you guys know i been thinking abt this very long le... Sigh.. how dez~!


----------------------------------
Bravely, I took a step forward... Into the new & unknown~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home