Saturday, September 24, 2005

Blog ..block.. clog~

Last nite drank alot wor.. mmm..whiskey dry.. plus 2 lychee martini..

Last nite really was not feeling alright.. thanks for anyone who asked anyways.. sorry if i gave you attitude though..

Thanks sharon 'mum'..for sending mie hm & lending your shoulders..again.. ;p

----------------------------------------------

Wailee very good girl, went off when i told her to, and reach office on time to work. Wani also manage to wake at 8+ am to attend her project discussion. Hmm. i shouldnt be so mean to Ws now hor.. hehe

Joan & sharon ar... mm..gave them wake up calls already lor, dunno they got wake or not .. ;D

Chris ar.. sigh.. Told her to leave with me already she dunwan. Anyways, she ended up puking last nite..and is still puking i heard.. and just took a jab to bring down her fever at 38 Degrees..sigh. Hope she take good care, next time must really watch over her carefully already... didnt thought of that gene may be clearing his bottle so made everyone there drink.. -.-" Actually feeling quite upset she no control and got so drunk..but also upset at myself no go watch over her, i was the one to ask her go in the first place mah.. haiz... Sorry dear, get well soon okie?

Mebbe next time must ask newbies to fill up form.. allergies ar, history of ailments ar..where they stay ar etc.. haha.. joking.. =n.n=

k.. today is nuah day.. movies anyone?? Gotta be at wala 7:45pm though.. Crazy amiE slept at 6..woke at 10 -.-"

-------------------------------------------------
You and I moving in the dark Bodies close but souls apart Shadowed smiles and secrets unrevealed I need to know the way you feel I'll give you everything I am And everything I want to be I'll put it in your hands If you could open up to me oh Can't we ever get beyond this wall' Cause all I want is just once To see you in the light But you hide behind The color of the night - Lauren Christy

nice song wor.. surprised got people no hear b4..keke =n.n=



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home