The heart
Alone again
Naturally
The aching in my heartThe familiar sound of it breaking
The saddest part of it all
The part that I will miss the most
Is that the smile that I fell in love with
Will no longer be mine to own
I tried
The only way I know how
But guess it's written in the stars
The love that I want
was never meant to last
Should I hang on? Should I pursue?
I really don't know
If I still have the strength
to start anything new
For you, and you..and you
The YOUs I've given my heart
The ones I had loved..
I hope you are well
I hope you are loved
I am sorry
that i'm no longer the one to make you smile
I hope that some times
You will still think of me awhile
Unfortunately, as my fate dictates
A love will never be mind to own
A family will never be mine to make
I will drift through this life
Thankful for what I can get
For however long it last
My heart I have given
I will not regret
--- Mie
Naturally
The aching in my heartThe familiar sound of it breaking
The saddest part of it all
The part that I will miss the most
Is that the smile that I fell in love with
Will no longer be mine to own
I tried
The only way I know how
But guess it's written in the stars
The love that I want
was never meant to last
Should I hang on? Should I pursue?
I really don't know
If I still have the strength
to start anything new
For you, and you..and you
The YOUs I've given my heart
The ones I had loved..
I hope you are well
I hope you are loved
I am sorry
that i'm no longer the one to make you smile
I hope that some times
You will still think of me awhile
Unfortunately, as my fate dictates
A love will never be mind to own
A family will never be mine to make
I will drift through this life
Thankful for what I can get
For however long it last
My heart I have given
I will not regret
--- Mie


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home