Sunday, July 19, 2015

Reflections...

I just realized...  it has been actually around 4.5 years since my last proper relationship... that is really long...

Like I was telling my friend the other day.. The guys around me only seemed interested to bed me... in response he could only sheepishly smirk coz he is one of those guys.. hur

I guess I should make some changes to my circumstances.soon ..  it first started with a sense of security in the fact that it will be a no strings attached, no commitment required sort of relationship...  the physical contact was enjoyable and helps to destress most times.. but as it dawns on me that I will never be the one, with a loving spouse, a house, kids to go home to... an emptiness starts to grow inside of me.

I think it is time to stop living day by day..but instead to really make each day mean smthing,  and stop all the unhealthy habits n relationship...  I m not getting younger.. but hopefully I could get to the stage where I can face myself,  face the world, confident and comfortable , alone but not lonely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home