Long time...
Almost a year since my last entry liaoz.. Hmm..
I checked back on my friends' blogs and alot of them aren't updated too, guess only the multiply group of friends are updating regularly... the latest entry was eugene which was last posted in 2007 wor.. Then most recent of my friends was like 1 month + ago.. Blogging not in anymore mah? Or are we so bogged down by life as we get older that.. it really is an effort to keep documenting..
Well, getting right down to it.. What's new with mie?
Firstly, mie still not attached since shawn... mmmm... still clocking late nights - trying to cut down though ... starting to tan again... and yup, looking around for job again.. hur. Hope my pay rise faster and I spend lesser and get more financially stable.. m looking at singlehood for a long time I think. I have toyed with the idea of working overseas since one of my friend is over at Shanghai now looking for job as well, but it really isn't easy.
Kiki is still as talkative and silly.. and not growing fat.. though she does seem heavier nowadays when I carry her.. Or maybe is I weak liao.. :p
Health wise is good.. Not falling ill as often as last year already bah... Trying to cut down on food and shed some tummy.. not making conscious effort though hee.
Hair is finally longer after many years of chopping it off after breaking up with niah... People say i look good like this - more feminine bah.
Nothing much to update actually, I shall end with a to-do list bah:
1. Start reading again..proper english books and not only manga ;p
2. Enjoy my own company and be at peace with myself
3. Be financially stable
4. Be good and respected at my work
5. Travel at least once a year
Hope it's not a year later then I check back and blog again.. let's see.. :)
Hope you guys are all doing well ya.. See ya soon! =n.n=


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home