Q2..2009
Time flies...We are now into the 2nd Quarter of 2009 liao..
Updates.. mmm.. mie have went from 45 kg to the now 52kg le..:
hahaha.. but ok lah at least dun really look too ba.. need to go back gym though.. tone up just in case.. turning 30 liao wor~
Well i dun moisturise everyday, but i try to do it as often as i can.. hands staRT showing my age le.. *sob* Been sneezing every day for the past week.. peeling nose =_="
Got into a few quarrels with BF just in this week alone.. sigh... not very big issue but just not happy about some things.. sigh.... most prob gonna just let it drop bah~ it's his bday month after all.. :p
Do you know QIng Ming is here? Mama cooked alot for prayers today... The popiah is so delicious loh~ I hope i can cook as well as mama eh ermm.. when i grow up? keke...
I wanna learn new songs~ So tired of always singing same old songs... Gonna start with this hokkien song
And then maybe this duet... hurhur.. I love MAYDAY~~ so nice =n.n=
Updates.. mmm.. mie have went from 45 kg to the now 52kg le..:
hahaha.. but ok lah at least dun really look too ba.. need to go back gym though.. tone up just in case.. turning 30 liao wor~
Well i dun moisturise everyday, but i try to do it as often as i can.. hands staRT showing my age le.. *sob* Been sneezing every day for the past week.. peeling nose =_="
Got into a few quarrels with BF just in this week alone.. sigh... not very big issue but just not happy about some things.. sigh.... most prob gonna just let it drop bah~ it's his bday month after all.. :p
Do you know QIng Ming is here? Mama cooked alot for prayers today... The popiah is so delicious loh~ I hope i can cook as well as mama eh ermm.. when i grow up? keke...
I wanna learn new songs~ So tired of always singing same old songs... Gonna start with this hokkien song
And then maybe this duet... hurhur.. I love MAYDAY~~ so nice =n.n=
Everyone.. well those i'm 'gum' with at least.. go holiday ler.. Kel went Tokyo, Jason wnet Sydney.. Lynn should be in Hong Kong now~ I wonder when i can go holiday... The last day trip on 22Mar with mama and papa to Desaru totally tired me out loh! But I got to see Firefly finally~ It was beautiful/amazing.. =n.n= And I think it has been 10 years or more since i go on this coach trip with mama ler.. rare photo opportunity
Papa + Mama + Chen Jian Bing + Mie~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home