First entry in 2009
I have been... Good. :)
Well.. sort of.. Not all the way smooth sailing, but my days are getting happier.. =n.n=
Went to Maddie's and Sipei's new houses.. one in Marine Crescent and the other at Toing Bahru.. 2 Different style but both just as comfy and homely. Happy for them that they have set up a home of their own.. Moving on to a stage that I have always wanted to be but not yet achieve.. But still hopeful :)
Work.. still as busy.. Lesser people in office.. from Dec 2008 to end Feb 2009, already 3 person left the company ler.. Mie and my colleagues still as busy.. M just glad I still got things to learn!
Met up with Linus, Gerrie and Zann on Tues.. Geylang Claypot rice really not bad~ But really had to walk quite a distance to Lor 33 sia =_=" And i had an 'enlightening' conversation on the many ways of 'seducing' the shit out of yourself ¬_¬" After dinner, we had durians.. Hurhur.. Long time no haf! It was GooooooD~ Always fun to meet up with MDIS sch folks~ Which reminds mie.. not yet get my cert.. sigh >_<
My bday also came and went.... Did not plan to celebrate it, but thanks to Sharon who plan a dinner with mie pre celebration.. Sipei & Gang who gave me a surprise when we visited her for CNY (post).. and Zann who asked me out on the day for dinner at Vivo and we ended up still go ST James Firefly.. haha.. got to redeem my free Champagne~! I still hate champagne =_+
2009 countdown was spent at JA's place beside the pool... hur.. i got my first mozzie bite of the year there loh~ So cold that nite too~! Brrr... All in all a peaceful nite :D
I went for my first thorough body check-up yesterday and learnt that:
a) My blood flow very slow.. doc took some time to get blood sample... and that's maybe why i get numb easily.. hur
b) I now know how to get a stool sample =_="
Oh... I have changed my mobile number.. Drop me a message if you dun have it and wanna stay in touch. Maybe soon I will change it again though.. still cant get a presence out of my life.. sigh.. I just want to go seperate ways.. totally. 100% seperated. Dunno why it is so hard to understand. Perhaps it is not wat he wants so he keep imposing on the situation. Sigh.
Today i is sick. First time back home before 7. Thanks for my dear who went to fetch mie home.. hee... Really the one that dote on mie the most so far. I is happy. =n.n= Oh yah.. This year also went to Night Safari. He no go before and so brought him there on Vday~ Mmm.. Perhaps shouldnt have coz there was such a crowd and we ended up not being able to see teh animal show.. *pout* But all in all a very nicely spent day. =n.n=
ALright time to sleep after meds. Thanks for checking in~!
Well.. sort of.. Not all the way smooth sailing, but my days are getting happier.. =n.n=
Went to Maddie's and Sipei's new houses.. one in Marine Crescent and the other at Toing Bahru.. 2 Different style but both just as comfy and homely. Happy for them that they have set up a home of their own.. Moving on to a stage that I have always wanted to be but not yet achieve.. But still hopeful :)
Work.. still as busy.. Lesser people in office.. from Dec 2008 to end Feb 2009, already 3 person left the company ler.. Mie and my colleagues still as busy.. M just glad I still got things to learn!
Met up with Linus, Gerrie and Zann on Tues.. Geylang Claypot rice really not bad~ But really had to walk quite a distance to Lor 33 sia =_=" And i had an 'enlightening' conversation on the many ways of 'seducing' the shit out of yourself ¬_¬" After dinner, we had durians.. Hurhur.. Long time no haf! It was GooooooD~ Always fun to meet up with MDIS sch folks~ Which reminds mie.. not yet get my cert.. sigh >_<
My bday also came and went.... Did not plan to celebrate it, but thanks to Sharon who plan a dinner with mie pre celebration.. Sipei & Gang who gave me a surprise when we visited her for CNY (post).. and Zann who asked me out on the day for dinner at Vivo and we ended up still go ST James Firefly.. haha.. got to redeem my free Champagne~! I still hate champagne =_+
2009 countdown was spent at JA's place beside the pool... hur.. i got my first mozzie bite of the year there loh~ So cold that nite too~! Brrr... All in all a peaceful nite :D
I went for my first thorough body check-up yesterday and learnt that:
a) My blood flow very slow.. doc took some time to get blood sample... and that's maybe why i get numb easily.. hur
b) I now know how to get a stool sample =_="
Oh... I have changed my mobile number.. Drop me a message if you dun have it and wanna stay in touch. Maybe soon I will change it again though.. still cant get a presence out of my life.. sigh.. I just want to go seperate ways.. totally. 100% seperated. Dunno why it is so hard to understand. Perhaps it is not wat he wants so he keep imposing on the situation. Sigh.
Today i is sick. First time back home before 7. Thanks for my dear who went to fetch mie home.. hee... Really the one that dote on mie the most so far. I is happy. =n.n= Oh yah.. This year also went to Night Safari. He no go before and so brought him there on Vday~ Mmm.. Perhaps shouldnt have coz there was such a crowd and we ended up not being able to see teh animal show.. *pout* But all in all a very nicely spent day. =n.n=
ALright time to sleep after meds. Thanks for checking in~!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home