Monday, December 22, 2008

Silent night...

Another month has passed since i last blogged...

Another year coming to an end...

I guess I'm just one out of billions people in the world wondering what's in store for me in the future... I know we cannot be in control all the time, but I hope at least that I will perservere in what i hope to achieve - stability and growth in both career and finances.. hur

Got a few Christmas presents already.. I'm sorry I really cannot afford pressies this time... I made known wor~ But you guys know i really love you de.. =D

Boss gave mie yummy lip gloss.. Ja say eat too much will grow fat.. *twiddle thumb*
Kel gave mie big gold kitty earrings.. heh
Diana got mie one of those hand wallet..unique in material of course!
And.. I finally got my own cufflinks! From Raoul some more.. hurhur...

Hmm.. managed to catch 2 movies as well this weekend.. 'The Day The Earth Stood Still" and "IP MAN" ... So funny ytd some malay guy wanted to give away his ticket and confused mister hui by calling the movie "I P man" *lol*

Went to Sipei house today.. Lovely cozy place.. Like we were saying.. some house looks good.. some looks lived in.. I would prefer the latter.. =D

Oooohhhh~ Her house downstairs got massage wor~ and 2 coffeeshops.. and the minimart sell the cigarettes cheap! hurhur..

Time for bed.. :)
Queit days ahead for my christmas wish.. Peace to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home