Thoughts...
I am waiting for rach to contact mie.. still no sound no picture wor 0_0"
=======================
Maddie quoted the following from a book "爱不是你以为的那样" that she is reading:
每一个人都试图从别人那里取得,双方都试图要取回付出的爱,结果没有人能够得到什么。因为只要你需要别人爱你,你就是欠缺爱的人;而如果你的心中欠缺爱,你又如何给人爱呢?
Hmmm... I am the happiest when i have someone that loves mie.. and then of course quibbles and misunderstanding will arise, but whenever I can hold a thought of the sweet words that one has said to mie, my heart will be so full~ But.. That is what i have always thought.. am i wrong?
Aiyoh.. the more i read the above para the more confuse i get... If it is true den what is 'the pursuit of love'? Haiz.. One thing for sure is that for all my relationship... 结果..没有结果..
Nice song..... Natasha Bedingfield - Soulmate
"Who doesn't long for someone to hold... Who knows how to love you without being told..."
=======================
Maddie quoted the following from a book "爱不是你以为的那样" that she is reading:
每一个人都试图从别人那里取得,双方都试图要取回付出的爱,结果没有人能够得到什么。因为只要你需要别人爱你,你就是欠缺爱的人;而如果你的心中欠缺爱,你又如何给人爱呢?
Hmmm... I am the happiest when i have someone that loves mie.. and then of course quibbles and misunderstanding will arise, but whenever I can hold a thought of the sweet words that one has said to mie, my heart will be so full~ But.. That is what i have always thought.. am i wrong?
Aiyoh.. the more i read the above para the more confuse i get... If it is true den what is 'the pursuit of love'? Haiz.. One thing for sure is that for all my relationship... 结果..没有结果..
Nice song..... Natasha Bedingfield - Soulmate
"Who doesn't long for someone to hold... Who knows how to love you without being told..."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home