Saturday, August 16, 2008

Gosh..

Looking back at my earlier entries about my new job.. i was really finding it requiring alot of getting use to... 2 days ago I was informed that I am now officially confirmed as a staff.. I should be happy i guess - but like i said i was surprised they confirm me since the last ger left after 9mths w/o being confirmed - i feel like i havent really gotten the hang of things yet and I'm being pushed another level forward...

i have all the while been complacent i guess.. always comfy in the knowledge that there is always something or someone i can fall back on.. The me today looks around and see a the vastness that is in front and emptiness that is behind mie.. Moving forward, i should aim to start filling up the emptiness behind mie.. sigh..

Daunting... now i have to live up to my name/'manager' designation it seem... =_=" Someone get me a book about living up to expectation....

==================================

Tues went to PLUSH BAR.. joey's new work place in BQ.. I went ytd also but i prefer weekday i guess... it was too crowded ytd...Hurhur.. saw mister onion head who played the long xia/da bian game with mie last tues also.. keke. I think Joey drink too much ¬_¬"

Thu went to Boiler with Joey and Janet.. We were NOT suppose to stay so late but ended up almost 2 than reach home.. Feels good to dance~ It's been so long.. heh.. well... i did enjoy myself.. i think the girls did too.. =n.n=

Poor clara has been sick since last Sat when i went her place wor... seriously she needs to have a full check up... Get well soon dear~! Start taking tonics sia..

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ... congraz on the confirmation and the job title! You can do it. Add oil!

Still partying hard eh?

Have a good weekend.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Miemie..am proud of your confirmation.

So far, healthwise still so so..feel a little lightheaded here and there. Mentally, I can tell you I'm just messed up so bad inside, I can hardly breathe.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home