Du zi er...
I ish hungry!!!! I think it is true - and I believe the girls out there agree with me also - when near to period, will have tendancy to eat more... I never complain about being hungry past few weeks when i was on 1 meal a day!?
Haiz.. and office is out of biscuits even - yah i still in office now - sighz...
Tomorrow morn got meeting.. better dress proper and look awake.. 0_0"
Oh.. today got complained for wearing my non-piaking-sounding slippers around the office?! Gee.. i wasnt disturbing anyone loh.. i wear sandals everyday oso no one complain.. not say that is any more 'profession' than slippers =___=" I miss BLUE.. *pout*
Went home and slept early.. 11pm wor~ Woke up late still (8am) and headed straight to client office to take picture of their showroom... sleep early oso still feel tired.. how dez?
Where for drinks tomorrow leh? i like 2 weeks no see rach ler... I want beer~ Beer is food~ hurhur =n.n=
Haiz.. and office is out of biscuits even - yah i still in office now - sighz...
Tomorrow morn got meeting.. better dress proper and look awake.. 0_0"
Oh.. today got complained for wearing my non-piaking-sounding slippers around the office?! Gee.. i wasnt disturbing anyone loh.. i wear sandals everyday oso no one complain.. not say that is any more 'profession' than slippers =___=" I miss BLUE.. *pout*
Went home and slept early.. 11pm wor~ Woke up late still (8am) and headed straight to client office to take picture of their showroom... sleep early oso still feel tired.. how dez?
Where for drinks tomorrow leh? i like 2 weeks no see rach ler... I want beer~ Beer is food~ hurhur =n.n=


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home