Updates..
Wah liao... Long time no chiong till lydis le!!!! Club hopping nite...
Met Rach around 7+ at Outram Mrt, then we walked to Le Bar to find PK and the rest... Hurhur.. Drank beer.. And i still keep losing at the da bian, lobster game!!! *pout* It was one of the regular's birthday so we were on 3rd floor.. First time hang out there.. pretty comfy =n.n= Some new group came and the guy sitting beside me let me try this whiskey which he says is better than Macallen wor.. Think it's called Glenlivet. It was quite smooth, but I'm not sure if it's better for sure :p
Rach left early and I headed down to meet Joey @ Zouk around 10+.. Laz's friend Alex was there as well, and his california license friend and another guy from airforce. I hung out at velvet awhile then the group wanted to switch joints le - they went thumper b4 zouk wor~! We ended up at St James, and Hui kor's group happen to be there as well!!! Ordered a bottle and was happily drinking~ Heh.. Mister Lawrence aka da bian was quite high so didnt play with me much :( Stayed till 5+am!!!!!!! Got home.. sleep immediately sia~.. hahaha.. but it was a good nite.. :)
6th June (Sat)
Cant wake up early.. so end up 12+ en crawl out of bed.. By then mama and Xiao gu (aunt) already finish making the first batch of dumplings ler~
This year I really made effort to learn how to make dumpling k.. the folding part isnt easy.. not easy at all! *pants* Ended up I only manage to make 5 complete ones.. hahahaha... And how could i tell which ones are made by me? The ugly looking ones of course! :p
7th June (Sun)
Dunno why but woke up early today.. around *+, 9am... Did the craziest thing!!!! I actually watched finish a drama (Koren - Coffee Prince) and it took 17 straight hours!!!!!!!! *fainting..*
I promise myself this will be the last time i do this ok... Wanted to puke or faint already, esp when close to the last few episodes, it was rather boring.. but persisted to watch finish.. hahahaha.. 2nd bro watch with me wor~ Realy dunno how those drama chasing pp can do it sia.. No more for mie! x_x"
11th June (Wed)
I woke up early and finally went to gym!!! THe Fitness First at Capital Tower not big wor.. but the pool looks more decent than the other outlets.. though still small :p
Sigh.. but I think I still not yet recover from my lack of sleep on Sun... >_<" Met Joey for Ma Maison dinner than we jalan jalan abit and decided to go St James for the ladies night (free booze) and then go finish my bottle at Mono.. Was suppose meet JA for pool de, but she havent finish her crab dinner... ¬_¬" Well, by the time we finished 5 drinks each and headed to mono.. I was aching to sleep le.. once settled down at mono i slept.. when song came i sing then i slept.. Sorry Joey!!!!! *bambi eyes* I really cant take it ler... *sob* Finally Janet came.. had a beer.. and sent me home.. This is the day aMie's harddisk crash i think.. hurhur
12th June (Thu)
Anson date me for dinner today... I didnt realise we were meeting Michael and Joanna also wor~! Anyways, was held up at work and made him wait for abt half an hour wor.. *pai seh* We ate at Central Mall's Ma maison, and sweet Joanna arranged a little advance bday celebration for them 2 June babies~ NIce hor!
:: Michael + Anson with their tiny cakes ::
13th June (Fri)Had a terrible time waiting for cab at Aljunied.. =_="
Met Rach, Botak and Jon + friend thomas at Fang Jie for some drinks and then headed home to pack luggage.. Hurhur.. We have decided yesterday to go find Hippo!!!! Janet had flew to Bangkok on Thu by herself, coz of some argument or misunderstanding between boby and her, boby decided not to go.. Just like that. SIgh.. So mie and Sheena tot it's not so good that she went by herself and decided to surprise her.. =n.n= Off we go~
14-16th June
We reached Ibis HOtel at 1+pm.. Lo and behold! Janet was not in her room.. =_="
Sheena and I roamed around for awhile.. hunted for food.. walked around Platinum... then gave up and decided to call Janet instead of waiting for her to reply sms..Haiz.. well.. the surprise was dampened but JA was glad to see us nonetheless... hurhur.. =n.n=
Got a shirt tailor made.. had a late nite on both the nites.. ate alot.. had lots of fun as well.. *chuckle* It was hard being in the same bed with them.. perhaps it's our 'fun loving' character... We cant stop 'disturbing' each other!! Hahahaha... Always bundles of joy.. :)
Monday was really tiring as we only slept around 3:45 am and woke at 430am.. and I came into office at 1130am... It was a tiring trip.. but also a good one.. *mega grinZ*
:: Hippo alone no more! ::
Labels: mie Life


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home