About Sausages...
Met Rach @ Good Cheers just now.. we started at 7pm!!! Haha.. packed some food from Chippys at Far East so.. Mie and Rach ended up sharing a cheesy sausage that squirted on bith of us wor~~ I kena body parts.. she kena the face.. *lol*
It's May already.. approaching half a year.. I'm so looking forward to this month! Start of new work, new environment, new challenges~ I cant wait! =n.n= Bought 3 books today at Borders (my first purchase in my life i think.. non-fiction @ bookstore.. haha) that will help mie in my new role in an advertising firm. =D
Janet's back and she's still deluding herself that she's not in Singapore by not meeting us i think.. =_=" Hahaha.. Hope she is feeling better after her upset stomach from her long trip~ Next Fri is Janice's wedding.. I bought a dress especially for the occasion wor~ I bought another jacket-like top as well so.. yah.. I have a new membership card from 'Sixties Inspired' shop @ Far East.. ;p
Well.. days leading to 1st May has been full of drinks.. =_=" Hahaha.. Time to start heading back to gym loh~! I'd end here bah.. random updates posted and I need to sleep.. *yawnz*
It's May already.. approaching half a year.. I'm so looking forward to this month! Start of new work, new environment, new challenges~ I cant wait! =n.n= Bought 3 books today at Borders (my first purchase in my life i think.. non-fiction @ bookstore.. haha) that will help mie in my new role in an advertising firm. =D
Janet's back and she's still deluding herself that she's not in Singapore by not meeting us i think.. =_=" Hahaha.. Hope she is feeling better after her upset stomach from her long trip~ Next Fri is Janice's wedding.. I bought a dress especially for the occasion wor~ I bought another jacket-like top as well so.. yah.. I have a new membership card from 'Sixties Inspired' shop @ Far East.. ;p
Well.. days leading to 1st May has been full of drinks.. =_=" Hahaha.. Time to start heading back to gym loh~! I'd end here bah.. random updates posted and I need to sleep.. *yawnz*


1 Comments:
Good luck with your new work, new environment!
All you need now is a new look and a new set of outfit :)
Post a Comment
<< Home