Saturday, May 31, 2008

The need.. to pull myself together..

I'm never gonna allow myself to get drunk again.. ever... if tired.. no drinks.. just sleep!!!

Seems like drinking helps some to relieve stress.. however it sure backfired on mie last nite... dun think it will ever be the solution for me.. sigh..

15 days at GOSH! and i'm finding myself losing it under the stress... I thought i had a good grasp about my work le then the FIRST BRIEF came... Been staying in office till 8+..10pm.. sigh.. Seriously need to pull myself together and get a hold of the situation and not get lost in it.. >_<"

Current state of mind i think I will be unhappy for some time, and so am not in any state to make anyone else happy de. So to all those people that are close and dear to me, I am sorry I am in no condition to help you in any way, but if there is anything you think i can do for you to make you happy, please do just say it out directly... or even if it's something i did that upset you etc. I need to know all these but i got no more brain cells to think liaoz. If there is other people and other things that make them happy, that shall be my consolation and my happiness le. =n.n=

PS: Can someone please date me for movie?

1 Comments:

Blogger Saklasthefool said...

i can date you for some wine :P

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home