I cannot believe it..
EVERYone who knows mie.. knows that i have the tendancy to do stupid silly things from time to time... today is the ULTIMATE liao.. =_="
Sigh.. today.. mie forgot to wear my undies... *hides*
I swear it's an honest mistake okie! I REALLY CLEAN FORGOT!
Is like i wanted to wear this black one with the black dress but it doesnt match the bra so i wore bra than dress then coz rushing other stuff.. guess that's how i forgot abt my undies... And i only realise when i sat outside on the metal chair for lunch.. >_<"
Lucky today dress is knee length.. sighZ.. GirLs.. you can STOP laughing liao okie?!! *bleah*
Sigh.. today.. mie forgot to wear my undies... *hides*
I swear it's an honest mistake okie! I REALLY CLEAN FORGOT!
Is like i wanted to wear this black one with the black dress but it doesnt match the bra so i wore bra than dress then coz rushing other stuff.. guess that's how i forgot abt my undies... And i only realise when i sat outside on the metal chair for lunch.. >_<"
Lucky today dress is knee length.. sighZ.. GirLs.. you can STOP laughing liao okie?!! *bleah*


1 Comments:
*kudos* wahahahaha babe, nt say u say i wanna laugh.. but even baby also laughing :P u ah, next time write down on a post it "what to do & wear today* hugs..
Post a Comment
<< Home